Strathaven East Church

Strathaven East Parish Church

 

 

Strathaven East Parish Church was closed on the 31st May, 2018.

It was part of the Hamilton Presbytery of the Church of Scotland. It was founded in 1777, and was previously recognised as "the white Church" in Strathaven.  The white paint has been removed as the stonework was restored in 2006. 

Page last updated 8th June, 2018.

Members Area

Recent Forum Posts

Newest Members